Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Making your dad happy

When I was younger, I watched a cartoon on Nickelodeon about this father who always makes crappy homemade inventions for his family.  One day his son wants to make a go cart for a race.  He steps in and makes him an awful looking go cart.  His son refuses to use the go cart for the actual race because it's ugly, slow, and doesn't drive well.  The day of the race, his mom talks to him and tells him, "Do you know why I use all the things your dad invents for me?  Because it makes him happy."  The boy ends up pushing his dad's dinky creation up to the starting line.  His dad jumps into the go cart, and right when the race starts, the go cart falls apart.  They laugh.

I guess it really makes you think.  What's more important?  A go cart race or seeing your father happy.

This was from afternoon cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts